Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hospitality

Have you ever felt under appreciated???  I do...daily, but not by my children or husband, but by others.  People that you try so hard to please and sacrifice for, but you would rather be beat to a pulp instead.  No matter what you do or say, you know that it's wrong.  I would much rather be a nun or something and live in total silence and solemn peace.  Well, I feel like that a lot!  I never thought I was selfish or anything, but certain people in my life make me feel that way.  I am so tired of those people, and I need to find the inner strength daily, just to make it.  I am frickin sick, and tired!!!  We all definitely have days like that, so I don't feel alone by any means, but I just can't wait until my life is a little more peaceful and quiet.  I totally need a mommy day out, but that will not happen any time soon.  Too many things to do and deal with right now.  I used to have a best friend, even, but not any more.  I don't know what she is, ya know...  I love having my kids around, because they always give me something to smile about, even in the hard times.
 
Warmest Regards,

Mommy Dearest
xxxx

(P. S. Now, it's been a hard day emotionally, obviously, so I'm gonna go to the freezer to "chill out".)

No comments:

Post a Comment