Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Day with the Kids after the Good News

Today I got to have a blast with my kids, and my nephew!  We had a couple of appointments to go to, but when we were finished, we went to Sam's Club.  I let the kids ride one of the automatic carts, and they just had an absolute blast!  Usually, under normal circumstances, I would not let them do that, but I decided that because they were soooo good today, it would be the best fun for them.  Then, we got our four cases of water and ate.  If you've never been to Costco or Sam's Club, and you have more than two mouths to feed, then you are missing out on incredible savings!  I also went to Wal-Mart,  took my coupons, and saved $20.  My average savings with coupons and competitor ads is about $50 a trip.  I am officially the coupon Princess!!!...Grandma still trumps me any day!  That woman has her house packed with food for a village and she got it all on sale.  Isn't it amazing what we can learn from our elders?  I love you Grandma California...we miss you!!!
So, now for the good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We got our house!  Even though we still have the grueling process of the inspection and all the repairs to go, I am so thankful to God for blessing us with just the right home.  We have waited for so long for this moment, but I can definitely say that it was worth it!  We are suppose to close in 33 days, so now the countdown begins.  Now I have to pray in the workers to help with the demolition and repairs.  Also, that God will allow for this company to hire me, so that I can still work from home.  I really love this blogging thing, and I have to say that I never thought I would be a good stay at home mom, but I love every second of it!

 Two out of the three loves of my life!!!

Mommy Dearest
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment