Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun Time with Family

My husband and I have searched high and low for a pumpkin patch, so that we could take the kids this weekend, but we can't find one!  We will have to wait a week, because the only one that I have found is not until the 30th.  It sounded like so much fun, and I can't wait until we get to go!  I have never been to one myself, so I am looking forward to getting to go on a hay ride with the kids and my husband for the first time!  My husband is highly allergic to hay, but he can't wait either.  We bought a 100ct Benadryl today, just so that he could go with us!  Isn't that amazing?!  I know how fortunate I am, and I thank the Lord every day! It will be quite the site to see at the pumpkin patch....the kids picking out a pumpkin, and looking so adorable on the hay ride.  I will take pictures, of course, and post for all to see!

Love,
Mommy Dearest!

1 comment: