Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Day As A Stay At Home Mommy


So, I was listening to the radio this evening, and they just happened to be talking about how stay-at-home Moms should be given way more recognition than they actually receive....I agree.  Did you know that some people think it is so easy to stay at home with the kids, and that we don't actually do anything.  Well, maybe we shouldn't, ya know????  Then, just take pictures and leave them on our blog.  At least I think it would be hilarious, but I could never do that to my husband, because he actually knows how difficult it is and thanks me daily for doing it!  He's had a taste of what it's like, because I used to work nights.  He even thanked me THEN!  How fortunate am I?  I am so thankful for my husband.  That's pretty much all I have to say after my day today.

Good Night,

Mommy Dearest
xxxxx

Our Adventure Today


No comments:

Post a Comment