Saturday, November 6, 2010

So Much Fun

Today was a blast!  We took our son to his first birthday party, and it was at a place called Monkey Bizness.  They have all kinds of different rooms with so many different types of the blow-up jungle gyms and stuff.  I really wanted to go down the monster slide, but I forgot my socks!!  I can't believe I forgot socks.  I am a sandal girl, and the weather was nice enough for wearing them today, so I forgot my socks!  It was awesome to watch though.  Anyway, we also finished our Christmas shopping for the kids today, so now, I have to get really good at looking for a gift for my husband.  He really deserves something completely awesome.  I know what I want to get him, but it is outrageously expensive.  A 27" monitor for his computer!  Wow, at about $400, I will be looking for it on Black Friday!
Well, I am so thankful that we just had an amazing day with the kids and as a family!  The kids were on their best behavior most of the day, until they got hungry.  Always make sure you have extra snacks packed in car or purse!

Mommy Dearest
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment