Monday, November 29, 2010

Enjoying the left-over turkey, or not

I decided to try really hard and think of a recipe to make with the left-over turkey tonight (and yes, it hurt!!).  I can only think of eating anything BUT turkey!  I think I found a recipe, though, that is really easy to make in the oven.  It is called Turkey Bake.  It looks a lot like all the same ingredients as tuna casserole, minus the tuna and peas.  Yep, I'm gonna try it tomorrow.  Tonight, we are having pizza.  I don't know about you all, but I definitely don't like to ever eat turkey after Thanksgiving.  Especially since I had to watch everyone else eat it.....  I'm just not a big left-over person anyway.  Let's just say that I had a few bad experiences as a kid.

On another note, I started to wrap the Christmas presents today that I bought on Black Friday!  I love wrapping presents, but our daughter also likes to dance on the paper, so it took me longer than I thought it would.  By the way, I don't think I have ever seen worse "Sales" for Black Friday.  The only reason we actually went this year was because it is a tradition for my best friend and I.  We always to go Kohl's, then Target, and then to Victoria Secret in the mall.  It was fun, but I was just a little disappointed.  I still have a couple things to get for my best friend, nephew, and my Mr. Wonderful.

Turkey Day, Black Friday, and the flu!  Whooohooo!  It is really amazing what we put ourselves through for a "sale."  I am more into it for family and the tradition.  Those two things are so important to me.  Keep those things close, and never let 'em go!

Sincerely,

Mommy Dearest
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment