Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very, Merry Christmas!!

We have FINALLY gotten our house!  YEAY!.....right?  No.  So far, we have entered into the realm of unwanted terror!  It has been one thing after another, and we haven't even moved our stuff into the house yet!  Wow.  I am so happy to have our home now, but we have a lot to do.  It is a TLC home, and we have only gotten one and a half rooms painted.  We are not very fast, and because we have small children, only one of us can do something at a time.  But, even with everything we have ahead of us and currently on our plate, we are so happy.  We are having the very first Christmas with our daughter in OUR home.  It is an amazing feeling.  I am so thankful for everything we have.  Oh, and thanks to my best friend in the whole wide world, we were able to stay warm in a heated home for most of the morning......our furnace had the fuse blow.  No one that sells 3amp fuses were open today.  But, it is still a very merry Christmsas for us! 
 My favorite part of all is that we got to see my family today.  Things have always been kind of really rocky in the past, but now they get to have the chance to know me, and I am going to do everything in my power to have a wonderful relationship with them.  Family, friends, and fellowship are the reasons for the season.  Cherish every moment and savor each day!

May God bless everyone this holiday,

Mommy Dearest
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment