Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Best Friend"

How frustrating is it that when you have tried everything that you can do to reason with stupid, stupid always wins?  Only because intelligent doesn't want to keep arguing in circles about the same things.  We got into a little situation with my "best friend" this morning, because she thought she could tell me what to do....and that is a huge mistake with me.  I will do pretty much anything you want if you ask me nicely, but when you try to tell me what to do, we are gonna have problems.  Her troubled son is coming back to live with her today, and he has stolen so much from my family and martyred me to his family by lying to them about things that never happened.
We usually try to get to church every Sunday, but there are a couple Sundays here and there that we don't make it.  Everyone in the household was suppose to go together, but a couple of the people didn't go.  I always feel better after Sunday school and church.  It's like God gives us just enough peace and contentment for what we are gonna go through during the week ahead.  I know that no matter what situation arises, I can get through it with God.  God has blessed me and my family, so the least I can do is give credit to Him for being great!

Keep looking up,

Mommy Dearest
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete