Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Only One Lifetime

I feel like time has flown by since we saw her newborn face.  I found pictures the other day of our daughter, Zoi.  She looked so funny and yet she was the most adorable thing that I had ever seen!  Only the Mother of the child can appreciate what God has given her.  I was reading a devotional this morning about how God lends us our children for a short while.  Well, that is so true in so many ways.  Life is so short, and there are so many days when we are just "stuck" in reality, so we don't stop to appreciate what God has given us!  We focus solely on how beautiful they are when they are sleeping or taking a nap.  I have always tried so hard to cherish every, little, single moment of my childrens' lives.  Not only have I realized lately that I should slow down, but I've noticed how much I really appreciate my 'H'usband.......and yes, he is 'capitalized' because of how much he appreciates his family.  ....I love my Husband and children.
I sincerely wish that every person in this world could experience what I have now, without what I have had to experience in my lifetime....so far.  But, I guess that God have an order for all of our lives.  I do believe that everything happens for a reason.

Sincerely,


Mommy Dearest
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment