Friday, February 25, 2011

So much to do, so little time

It already feels like I started this blog forever ago, but in all reality, it was only about 4 to 6 months ago.  Life just blazes by when you want to cherish each moment.  We have moved into our new house, started doing one renovation at a time, and it is becoming a reality to me that we will never stop doing projects around here!  I love making things look like our home, and I love the feeling of having our home, too.  So much has happened in such a short amount of time.   I am sad that time flies by so fast when you actually love and enjoy your life.  It doesn't seem right or fair, but I have also had to experience life on the other spectrum before, too, so I definitely know that life isn't peachy for everyone.  Plus, I am not the type to take anything for granite.  Speaking of blogging, I wanted to let everyone know that they should start their own blog!  There are definitely ways to make a little bit of cash with it.  I have made a couple dollars by joining the Social Spark website.  It is really cool, because I get to use my creative writing abilities, plus I still get to be "Mommy Dearest" and give product reviews, tips and tricks on certain products that have worked for me.
Well, thank you to the few followers that I do have, because I have learned that the entire social networking business needs support, too.  In this case, I am by no means popular, but I still get to feel special by having my little blog!

Warmest xxxxx,

Mommy Dearest

No comments:

Post a Comment